Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long, lazy weekend

Last weekend until school starts. Wooo. Since the hubby had Friday and Monday off, we headed to northern MN when his parents have a lake house. It's beautiful up here--even though I saw a tree that was changing colors already. So not cool.

Right now, the girls are with Daddy and Grandpa out on the lake fishing. The oldest kiddo is lazing around reading (really, he is SO my kid), while the youngest boy is running around crazy, making me exhausted just looking at him.

I'm getting ready to take my pen and notebook out on the deck and write. I'm kinda hitting a wall with the current WIP, though I know exactly what is going to happen, what needs to happen. Sometimes scribbling in a notebook makes things click for me. Don't know why, but I'm not going to question it.

So I'll get to enjoy the lovely weather--and the gorgeous sunset over the lake--and hopefully make some progress on the stubborn hero who is giving me fits. He's just lucky I *heart* him so much, or I'd kill him off. LOL

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Hugs
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment