Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm a bad, bad blogger

It has been months since I blogged. Horrible I know. I've made a vow, a commitment that I will blog regularly from here on out. I've even put it on my calendar to remind me. Obviously I need that!

I can't believe Christmas is less than 3 weeks away. Things are mad around here--Christmas plays, programs and concerts galore. Add in Christmas shopping. I always make a vow every year to do shopping early, yet every year I end up shopping the week before Christmas. LOL I enjoy everything that goes on, but it makes for some very busy days, let me tell you.

I've recently finished, and contracted (YAY!), the next book in my vampire series. The first was part of Total-E-Bound's Bite Me! collection. Well book 2 is now done and will release sometime in 2010. I'm very excited, almost as excited as Jae, the hero in the book, is. He has waited patiently for me to get my act together and write his story. Okay, it wasn't so patiently 100% of the time, but he tried. :) Now I'm about halfway done with book 3, which will be Seth's story. It's coming along beautifully and I hope to have it done by the end of the week. I think my editor will swoon to have 2 submissions from me in one month. I think I'll have to send smelling salts along with the manuscript. :)

I have another book to finish up the series, then I'll be focusing on the next book in The Fey series. I've missed my faeries and am excited to be able to get back to them.

I really should get to bed soon, though the scene I'm working on is flowing well. Maybe I can finish that up before I hit the sheets...:)

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment