Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring, I'm Waiting...

I'm a bit impatient for spring, I will admit. I have a love-hate relationship with the season. I love the warming up and easing into summer; I hate the allergies I suffer while everything is coming to life.

But instead of warm winds, buds and green, this is what I'm seeing in April, for Pete's sake.


To top it off, I have the head cold from hell, so I can't even take comfort in the absence of allergies because I still have the sinus pressure, draining and all that. :( 

So, Spring, please, hurry up. I would love to go outside without bundling up and maybe even open my windows for some fresh air. And I promise I won't even complain about the allergies this year. ;) 

And so I leave you all with a much happier image than the ones above... Here is my lake (aka Lake Superior) in her glory. And I will be on her shores in a two month's time for a writing retreat.
*images sitting on the shore listening to the waves roll in with a glass of wine in my hand*

Hugs,
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment