Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh my crazy life...

Things have been...for lack of a better word, crazy. Busy and crazy. Writing and all things related have taken a back burner for a little bit. I've written, but just what I've had to, since my focus needed to be on other, family related, things. Not ideal, but it was necessary.

Now, however, things have settled back into normal. Well, normal for me. Writing is in the forefront again and I'm happy to be back online regularly and being able to connect with readers and other authors again. :)

Getting back into the routine of writing again is taking some adjustment but I'm getting there. And enjoying being in the stories and spending time with my characters again. I have some fun ones who have been (not so) patiently waiting for me to get my act together and write their stories.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and here's to an awesome week.

Hugs
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment