Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011!!


I canNOT believe it's 2011. I'm working on a resolution/goal list. I'm big into lists, I'll admit. :-) I think I might even post my writing related goals--nothing like putting it out there to keep me accountable. :-D An exciting thing about 2011--my husband and and I will be celebrating out 15th wedding anniversary. *gasp* Hard to believe he put up with me for that long. LOLOL Honestly, I love the man more than life, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. *cue sappy music*


At this very moment, I'm chilling in the hotel room after spending the day with my parents and family. Two of the four kids are off spending the night with friends and/or cousins, the other 2 are snoozing across the room, and the hubby is close to snoring. :-) I had a wonderful vaca with Gwen Cease and the time spent with my family has been so great--I'm almost sad to go home tomorrow. Though I know I'll be happy to be home. Even if I have a blue million things to do.


One thing I *get* to do is talk about a fantastic giveaway coming up. I can't go into details right now (THAT has to wait until the 3rd). However, I can say, I'm teaming up with 5 incredible authors--Devon Rhodes, Bronwyn Green, Kris Norris, Gwendolyn Cease, and Suzanne Graham--and we are going to ring in 2011 right! So stayed tuned!


For now, I'll just say: Happy New Year! I wish you much happiness and success in 2011!


Hugs,

~J

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've had a great vacation and got lots done! I know I keep shaking my head, trying to figure out how it got to be time to head back to work. ::lol::

    Can't wait to see the details of the contest!

    ReplyDelete