Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I got the best hubby in da world!

I got my birthday present today (a few weeks early)--a new netbook. Oh it's so prettiful and small and sleek--but it's actually quite comfortable to type on.

It couldn't have come at a better time. The kids' last day of school is tomorrow. For the last couple weeks, it's been battle to keep my laptop mine. LOL Our desktop is running REALLY slow (here's hope the computer guru bro-in-law can resusitate it *fingers crossed*) and they've needed to get online and research stuff for papers etc. So now, I have this *rubs keyboard* and they are not allowed to touch. At all. Woot. :-D

Now, I'm off to bed. Need much sleep. So tired. But all my files have been transfered and I'm all set to go tomorrow (er, today) when I get up. Yay.

Night all!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment