Sunday, February 1, 2009

Insomnia Sucks

LOL I guess the title sums it up. I have yet to go to sleep. Normally if I'm up at this hour it's because I'm working or writing. Not this time though. I just can't sleep, and it's not from lack of trying. I *did* try to work a bit, but I'm so blasted tired, my mind is foggy. So I couldn't even focus on what was on the screen in front of me.

Add to that, I have to have the kids up and be out of the house in...oh, about an hour and a half. Urgh. Though one of my daughters is up and around. How I gave birth to a morning person, I will never know.

Later today, we're off to my sister-in-law's engagement party. Should be fun. :) Her fiance is awesome--she found a keeper. My kids adore him and he plays a mean game of cards...so all's good. LOLOL

Hopefully, I'll get to fit a wee nap in there somewhere...and hopefully my body will cooperate and SLEEP!

~J

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Poor sweetie! :( I hope you got that nap - insomnia is a nightmare. I don't get it often, but when I do I just want to cry.

    ReplyDelete