Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Good Day

The kiddo's birthday was good. We hit the buffet--his choice :)--had chocolate cake and opened gifts. He'll have a party with his friends in February. Couldn't do it this weekend, because he and his dad are getting up bright and early to head out camping for Boy Scouts.

Now anyone who knows me knows full well my views on camping. It's just not my thing. Oh I'll do it. We actually do a lot of it each summer. But that's SUMMER. This winter camping thing...I personally think they C-R-A-Z-Y. LOL They, however, are looking forward to it. More power to them, I guess.

Here at home...it's a low key kinda weekend. I'm just pooped. I think dealing with the sick kids has got me. I don't really feel sick, just really tired and cranky. LOL So it's hanging out and relaxing over the next day or two. Man, am I looking forward to that. :)

I plan to crack open the WIP though. My original goal was to have this story done and to my editor by...uh today. Obviously that didn't happen. hehehe So I need to focus and get that done.

I really need to get a "schedule" worked out, be a bit more organized with the writing. Put that on my to do list. :)

I hope everyone has a rockin' weekend--or a relaxing one. :)

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment