Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pitiful...Just Pitiful

Well, my attempt to get some words on the page was a big ol' bust. It is 1:30am and I have managed a whooping...503 words. *head thumps desk*

Tonight just got away from me. I did the grocery shopping as planned. Came home, put the stuff away. Fired up the laptop and was all ready to write...but just had to check my email first. Big mistake. I ended up reading and answering emails for quite some time. Now, these were not urgent emails. They could have waited until tomorrow, no problem. Urgh, I really piss myself off sometimes.

Now I have to get my rear in bed - the alarm is going to sound way too early. So tomorrow's goal: Actually write. LOL The morning needs to be spent on the day job and the son's doctor appointment is just after lunch. No getting around that. But when we get home from that...it is writing time. Period.

Okay, to bed with me...

~J

1 comment:

  1. Oh believe me, I understand the pitiful. I've got the stomach flu kid, leg injury husband and a January 31st deadline. I got a measly 1005 words last night before I gave up and crashed.

    I hope you have much better luck today!

    ReplyDelete