Friday, March 9, 2012

I have won the lottery...

...the cover art lottery, that is! :)
I just received the cover art for my upcoming release Secrets and Spells, the first in my Northern Circle series.

Here it is...

Le sigh. Isn't it gorgeous? I'm so happy with it and can't wait for the book's release later this month. Until then, here is the blurb...

Anxious for a change and wanting to learn more about her late mother and where she came from, Thalia Wells accepts a job in the small town of Parrish. As she settles into her new life, she begins to notice unsettling oddities about her new home.

Gray is used to secrets. Being a witch and living in a town of people with magical abilites means living with secrets. But keeping Thalia in the dark kills him especially when it brings her pain.

Thalia doesn't believe in magic and had given up on happily ever after, but can she find both with Gray?

Hugs,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment