Monday, October 17, 2011

Catching up!

Wow, it's been a crazy couple of months. Sometimes that goes without saying with this family. LOL I cannot believe it's already the middle of October! I've been making holiday plans...how insane is that?

What HAVE I been up to? Some good, some not so good things. My youngest daughter had her tonsils removed. Definitely a mixed blessing there. She'd been sick most of the summer and fall, so it needed to happen. But the recovery took a bit longer than we'd anticipated. The really good news? She's fully recovered and back in school. Here's to a super happy rest of the year!! (and beyond. LOL)

We've had some icky sickies rolling through the house - which is pretty typical in the fall with back to school and all those germs.

The hubby has been traveling A LOT for work, so that's been challenging, but believe it or not, the kids have been fantastic through it. Sure, there have been some bumps (with teenagers/preteens that is so to be expected!), but overall, they've been awesome. Lucky mama here.

With those challenges - I've still managed to write. Woot! :-D Not as much or as quickly as I'd like, but I'll take it. I'm finishing up a paranormal (witches) that will come out from Resplendence Publishing early next year. I'll be sharing more about that (and other upcoming projects) soon. :)

And that's what's been happening with me.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and your week is off to an awesome start. :)

Hugs
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment