Friday, October 28, 2011

ABCs of Me

A - Age: In my 30s

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: I have to choose? The bathroom.

D - Dog's name: Sascha

E - Essential start your day item: Caffeine, hands down

F - Favorite color: green

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'5

I - Instruments you play(ed): None, sadly.

J - Job title: Mom. Author, Editor

K - Kid(s): Four

L - Living arrangements: House. Husband. Kids.

M - Mom's name: Elizabeth

N - Nicknames: Jess

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeve: Saying you'll do something, then not doing it.

Q - Quote from a movie: "“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife”

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 Brother, 1 sister, 6 bro-in-laws, 7 sis-in-laws (I think I counted right!)

T - Time you wake up: uh...varies. A lot.

U- Underwear: Yes. I definitely wear them.

V - Vegetable you dislike: overcooked anything.

W - Ways you run late: Always.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, abdomen, chest

Y - Yummy food you make: Cinnamon Rolls

Z - Zoo favorite: wolves

Hugs,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment