Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chiming in late with my Valentine's wishes... Because it was STILL a Monday. LOL

I hope everyone had a great day...and got to spend some time with loved ones.

It was a normal day here for the most part - but I did get chocolates and some pretty sweet cards from the family. AND the kids even did a bit of cleaning without my having to ask them. Now THAT is the greatest gift EVAH!

Currently, I'm trying to get some words in before going horizontal. I'd like to get this book finished and turned into my editor this week, so the pressure is on. Especially since I've told my pals the goal (and I suppose I just announced it for everyone here LOLOL).

Anyway, here's to love in all its forms and showing that love every day!

Hugs,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment