Thursday, June 3, 2010

Updating on Me

Okay, busted. I've been naughty and haven't blogged in a while. It's been crazy busy here. End of the school year is mad every single year--you'd think I'd be prepared, but noooo. Every year it takes me by surprise.

So, what's been happening? Lots. Other than the usually family craziness--which is always there! LOL--we've traveled a bit. Just spent a fabulous long weekend in my old home town. Had a lovely day on Lake Superior with family and friend. Ate waaaay too much, dipped my feet in the FREEZING cold water, and even played baseball with the kids (No snickering!)

Writing has been happening. I've finished the most recent story in The Fey series--a menage--and I'll be sharing about that soon. :-D I'm currently working on the next vampire story in my Into the Shadows series. The first book was Lust Me, Trust Me (Fen and Sarah's story), the second book is scheduled to come out this summer. That is Jae's story. I love him and can't wait to share him with everyone. The book I'm working on now is the third installment and is Sarah's brother Seth's story. Oh he's a smooth one, let me tell you. I wasn't planning on working on him yet, had other plans, you know. But he sweet talked me and invaded my dreams. *sigh* So his story is the one that is open in front of me now. And he's talking! The story is flowing quite well and I hope to have him done and to my editor in the next week or two.

So now, before I lose my focus, I'm diving back into Seth.
Hope everyone's having a great week!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment