Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm baaack

We just got home from a family vacation, and boy, was it nice. We went to Wisconsin Dells, and the kids had a blast at the water parks. The hubby and I did too! LOL Even though I got a tad sunburned in the process. LOL Getting away and spending quality time with the family was just what I needed. :)

I've been writing like crazy, even on the vaca. I'm finishing up another vampire story--a sequel to Lust Me, Trust Me. It's Jae's story and he is keeping me busy and hopping, let me tell you! I'm also working on a special project with my girl, Gwen Cease. I'll share more about that later, but I'll just tell you it's fun, fun, fun and hot, hot, hot. :-D

Now, I'm gearing up to work hard the rest of the summer. I'm writing, of course, and gardening to my little heart's content. We've been eating fresh strawberries--YUM--and our mulberries trees are full and the berries are nearly ripe. I've been looking up recipes for those yummy fruits. And I got baby tomatoes. Yay. I'm looking forward to making delish fresh tomato recipes. :-D This is one of my favorite things about summer.

Now, I'm off to fix supper and feed the natives!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment