Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Craziness ensues...

This time of year is always insane around our house. It's the end of the school year and there's a ton of programs, concerts, etc to attend. And frankly, the kids are getting squirrely. They're ready for summer, ready for school to be D-O-N-E. I can't blame them; I remember what it was like. :-D

It's been beautiful here--warm weather, sunny days. I've gotten a ton of yard work done...and still a ton to do. LOL But I'm enjoying it. It's so nice to be be outside after a long winter, isn't it? It's difficult to sit inside on the computer when it's so nice out, but I manage. LOL

The day job is keeping me busy, but I love it. I've been writing when I can. I'm currently finishing up a short--a menage. It's yummy and I am completely and utterly in love with the heroes. Gotta love that. I'm also working on the next installment of the Fey series. Fingers crossed that my editor loves these stories as much as I do.

We're heading out of town this weekend. Going to visit my family. I'm looking forward to it very much. I haven't seen them since Christmas and this summer is hectic so I don't know when the next time I'll be visiting will be. So the plan is to enjoy the long weekend with my parents and siblings, and niece and nephews. I'm planning on writing. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a night owl. I'm up long after everyone goes to bed, so it's the perfect time to enjoy the peace and quiet and get some pages in.

I hope everyone's week is going well. Any big plans for the weekend?

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment