Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Holy smokes, it's been crazy around here. Luckily, everyone is healthy (whew). The kids are on Spring Break, and while they are pretty self-sufficient, it throws me off to have them all home all day.

The day job has been keeping me hopping, though I don't mind. :) This week has been particularly busy since I'm headed to my friend Gwen's for a long weekend. I'm trying to get a bit ahead so I don't have to work while I'm gone. I'm so looking forward to the trip and getting away from everyday for a while. And I get to do it with a great friend. Can't beat that.

On the writing front, I'm nearly finished with the next Fey book--this is Leilen's story and turning out quite well, I think. The other manuscript I'm working on is another paranormal--a sheltered, somewhat naive young woman discovers she is a witch and is to play a part in defeating a big bad. She has a bit of trouble accepting it all and controlling her newfound powers. In steps the sexy male witch to help, um...tutor her. LOL There's more to it, of course, but I'll save that for later. :)

Hope everyone's week is going well.


~J

No comments:

Post a Comment