Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Greetings

Hello!

Although I have a blog with my dear author friend Gwendolyn Cease, I wanted my own space to just babble about writing and, well, life in general. This is the place for the babbling. LOL

A little about me--I write erotic romance. I'm published with Samhain Publishing and Total-E-Bound Publishing. I have 3 works currently available, with 2 more coming this year. I'm working hard to add to that number. I live in the cold (at the moment) Midwest--Minnesota to be exact. We're currently experiencing a "heat wave"...it's actually be ABOVE zero! LOL After over a week of below zero temps, hitting 15 degrees feels downright balming. :)

I am a mom of four and married to my rockingly (yes, that's a word!) supportive husband. He even puts up with my complaining when the characters in my head don't do what I want them to. Yep, he's a keeper.

Besides writing and spending time with family, I like to read (of course) craft--love to scrapbook, crochet and cross-stitch--and cook. I don't usually have a problem finding something to do. :)

What have I been up to lately? Well, I just finished edits for my upcoming release, Waters of Fate. This book is the second in my series, The Fey. The first was Fate's Song, which is currently available at TEB. I'll post the blurb and other info soon. When I finished Waters, I had grand plans to work on an erotic contemporary I've been fiddling with for some time, but alas, the characters in my head didn't like that plan.

Instead, I've been writing on a more recent story that formed in my head. It is an erotic contemporary and is a menage story. My goal is to finish this by the end of the week and send to my editor. I've also started on the next book in The Fey series. I typically work on 2 WIPs (Work in Progress) at a time, and they're usually very different in subject and tone. That way when I get blocked or fed up with one story *gg*, I can switch to the other. Doing it this way works for me. :)

Now, I am off to get some words written before I zonk out. :)

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment