Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Randomness: A Few of My Favorite things - Food & Drink Edition

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another A Few of My Favorite Things post. And this week, we're talking food and drink. Yum.

I'm just going to jump right in...

FOOD
While I could list lots of foods I like, I have two favorites. They are a complete taste of home for me.

Pasties 
Basically it's meat, potatoes, onions, rutabaga, and seasoning (sometimes people put carrots in too, but I don't agree with that) cooked in a pastry shell. It is sooooooooooo good.

Tostada Pizza
 Specifically from the Ambassador Restaurant in Houghton, Michigan.
I can't tell you how much I love this pizza. It has a thin crispy crust, seasoned meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a spicy sauce on top. I always eat WAY too much and my lips burn by the time I've finished overinduldging. And yeah, totally had some when I was up there last week on vaca.




DRINK

Mountain Dew
I drink way too much of it. It's quite disgusting how much and I really need to cut back. It's on my list, I swear.

Wine
I like my wine cheap and sweet. I feel no shame.

Sweet Tea

Simple and refreshing. Not much more to say. Love it.

And that's it for me. :) Go and check out what the other ladies rank as their favorite foods and drinks.


Until next week!
Hugs,
~J

1 comment:

  1. OMG - The Ambassador's garlic bread and ranch dressing should have been on my list. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete