This week Bron, Leigh, and I are writing about music. We are putting our ipods/mp3 players on shuffle and sharing the first 10 songs that pop up. I was quite happy with this (easy!) topic since this week is CRAZY busy.
So here we go...*shuffle* (Song - Artist - Album)
1. On the Rise - Neil Patrick Harris & Felicia Day - Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Soundtrack Um, nothing much to say here, but I love Dr. Horrible? And Felicia Day. And freaking NPH. The songs on this album are often belted out around chez Jarman. Not just by me.
3. Fucking Perfect - P!nk - Greatest Hits...So Far This song... I won't lie; I like P!nk's music. But this song... The video makes me cry. Every time. (It could be triggering some ppl. Specifically, it had images of self-harm, so don't play if this is an issue for you. Just wanted to say that upfront). This song is also on my playlist for a project I just started working on. Fits my heroine and her journey perfectly, I think. So it's getting a lot of play time.
4. Towers Fall Into the Sea - Clocks & Clouds - Life Beyond Reason Another go to album/artists for me. The cellist used to be my kids' orchestra teacher. Clocks & Clouds is amazing. Wonderful writing music.
5. We R Who We R - Ke$ha - Cannibal Well apparently, if the artist has a symbol in their name they are on my list. Do not judge me people. This is a great song to work out to. And for funsies, enjoy this video...the song signed. It's fabulous. :-D
6. The Mustard - Cast - Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Once More with Feeling Soundtrack So this isn't even really a full song, but yes, I have the Buffy musical soundtrack. And I like it. Not sorry. :P
7. We Shall Never Surrender - Clocks & Clouds - Life Beyond Reason Huh, another Clocks & Clouds. Love this one too. :-D
8. Deee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart - The Very Best of Deee-Lite Oh man, I can feel the judgement already. Go ahead, I can take it.
9. The Lighthouse's Tale - Nickel Creek - Nickel Creek One of my favorite songs. Love Nickel Creek and love Chris Thile on the mandolin...
10. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's - All That We Needed Not much to say about this one. Like the song. LOL :)