Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Dream Home

So, to encourage each other to blog more regularly, the fabulous Bronwyn Green and I are going to be doing a bit of tandem blogging. This week, we decided to post about our dream house. You can check out Bron's post here.

Normally, I'd say my dream house is on the shore of Lake Superior. At this exact moment of time, I will not say that, not with how this winter is going. So instead I'm going to focus on what I'd love to have INSIDE my dream house.

First, the kitchen. Love the rustic stone. Would love to cook in this kitchen.

The Living Room - would KILL for those windows.


Bathrooms....I've always had small bathrooms. I would adore one with ROOM and a big tub to soak in. *sigh*



The Bedrooms...
Love the sitting area surrounded by windows. Swoon

Isn't that window seat the perfect place to curl up with a book??
I had more pictures stored but can't access them. *Pout* But that's okay. I think this gives you an idea of what I like, yeah? Rustic, with modern convenience...and lots of room. :) Not asking too much, right? 

Hugs, 
~J

2 comments:

  1. You will not be at all surprised to know that I have the first two pics pinned on one of my Pinterest boards. :D I love your style, Jess! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised at all! Now if only we could find ourselves in our dream houses.

    ReplyDelete