Happy Wednesday! This week's topic is "You Couldn't Pay Me To..."
I thought this was going to be an easy topic, but it's not! Every time I thought about something, I would think Well, if it was enough money... LOL
But I pushed forward. :-) So here is my "You Couldn't Pay Me To..." list.
1) Sky Diving - Never ever ever going to jump out of a plane. Even the thuoght of it makes my entire body tense up horribly. I'll lump bungee cord jumping with this one or pretty much anything that involves falling to earth at high speeds. Or falling to earth in general. I have a fear of heights. I suffered through a roller coaster ride for my youngest when he first tried one. That's as far as I'll go with that though. Everything else? Nuh uh.
2) Eat Live Bugs. I would never make it on a reality show that made you do this. I nearly lost my lunch when, on Food Network, they were talking about Casu Marzu - a delicacy in Sardinia, Italy and somewhere in France, I believe. What is it? It's maggot-y cheese, people. LIVE FREAKING MAGGOTS. I just can't even... *gag* If you are ultra curious about this, follow this link. Meanwhile, I'll be brushing my teeth because I puked in my mouth a little at the thought.
3) Have anything to do with poisonous spiders. Oh hell, any spider. And I know, spiders are all around, blah blah blah. Well, if they are seen, they are dead. D. E. A. D....DEAD! I can't imagine living in some of the places that have the huge ones as big as your hand and stuff. I would die. Seriously, just drop dead. I wouldn't be able to live.
4) Kill Someone. Would I kill someone to defend myself or someone I love? Oh yes. But just for money. Nope. (I feel like this is too simple of a thing to put, but it's true.)
5) Cheat on My Husband. What can I say, I love the crazy man. No amount of money would ever push me to do that.
And that's all I can come up with right now. I'm sure I'll think of a blue million things once these posts go live. LOL
Go on and see what the other girls wouldn't do no matter what the payout...
Kellie St. James
Until next week!