The sizzling height of summer is coming! What better way to beat the heat than with a brand new Nook Wi Fi 3G or a Kindle 3G with Wi Fi!
Six sexy authors of erotic romance are coming together with a fabulous giveaway this summer solstice! And entering couldn't be simpler. Just visit each of our blogs beginning June 14th, and leave a comment on the contest post with:
* your name (or user name) and contact email, and
* your top two (2) choices from the author's backlist to kick-start your E-Reader library should you win.
Contest will close at Noon ET on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011, and a winner will be drawn at 1:16pm ET from all the readers who commented on all six blogs:
Gwendolyn Cease at gwendolyncease.blogspot.com
Suzanne Graham at suzannegraham.blogspot.com
Bronwyn Green at bronwyngreenblog.blogspot.com
Jessica Jarman at jessicajarman.blogspot.com
Kris Norris at krisnorris.blogspot.com
Devon Rhodes at devonrhodes.blogspot.com
The Grand Prize winner will receive their choice of a brand new Nook Wi Fi 3G or a Kindle 3G with Wi Fi plus two ebooks of their choice from each author!
Second Prize will be winner's choice of two ebooks from each author's backlist...that's 12 new books!
Third Prize will be winner's choice of one ebook from each author's backlist for a total of 6 books!
More surprises and prizes at each blog, so what are you waiting for? When summer hits its height, you could be the winner!!
* In order to be eligible for the drawing, you must leave a comment at each of the six blogs with your email address and choice of two books. We're sorry, but anyone who misses a blog or forgets to leave their contact info will be disqualified.
* All comments must be posted by 12:00 Noon, ET, on June 21st.
* Valid entry comments must be in response to the official Contest post on each blog, although we also welcome comments on other posts, so feel free to poke around!
* The E-Reader will be shipped to the winner's house. Ebooks will be emailed separately to the winner.
* Winner must respond to Jessica within three days or an alternate winner will be announced.
So it's on! Check out my books and decide which two you want! You can click on the covers along the left sidebar to go to the publishers' websites for blurbs, excerpts and reviews. I'll also be drawing some names for consolations prizes at the end of the contest. :-) Even more ways to win! Yay.
To enter, just comment below with your name and contact email and which two of my books you would like to win! Optional to add, what is your favorite summer activity? Then visit the other five blogs and cross your fingers!