Thursday, May 19, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Wow, it's been busy around here - end of the school year, hubs has been traveling ALOT (heads out again this weekend for a week *sniffle*), and some family stuff that was just unavoidable. It all cut into the writing time, unfortunately. It stinks.

But writing IS happening...just not as quickly as I'd like. I'm wrapping up 2 books right now and will be so happy to have them finished and sent to my editors. The goal is to finish them by the weekend, before the hubs leaves for the weeks.

Oh! I'm so excited to share the cover for my summer release from Resplendence Publishing.


Isn't it pretty? :) Losing Control is book two in my Angel Lake series. Book one, Coming Home is available now from RP. :)

 I'll be posting the blurb soon and will keep y'all updated as the release date comes closer. :)

Now, off to get some more writing in!

Hugs,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment