Thursday, December 9, 2010

Craziness...

Things are always crazy in this house -a given with 4 kids - and this time of year just amplifies that. Lots of parties, concerts, and so forth happening right now. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, never mind actually DOING it. LOL

The family will be staying put for Christmas this year, though the day after I'll be off to see the fabulous Gwen Cease. I cannot wait for that. I'll be back in time to make the trek up to my mom and dad's over the New Year's weekend. After that, I hope to come up for air!

I started an official page on Facebook--mainly because I want readers to get news and updates from me without having to wade through the silly posts from games I play (read: waste time on). So come and "like" me over there. I have some great things coming--contests, excerpts, and a free read just in time for Christmas!

I'll be posting more about those things tonight and in the next couple days, so stay tuned. :)

Hugs
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment