Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh 10YOM...

I'm working on the 10 year old manuscript (aka 10YOM, thanks to Dev) and I'm ready to pull my hair out. It's actually going well, but the word count is soooo going in the wrong direction! I'm 2K less than when I started. *sigh* BUT the story is tighter, flows better, and I like it more, so I guess that's what counts.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Fall is such a busy time with school starting, sports and activities, it seems like we're always on the run. It'll be nice to have a lazy weekend. Plus it's been rainy and yucky, and shows no signs of stopping, so I don't even have to feel bad that I'm not outside prepping the yard for the coming winter. That'll wait for next weekend. LOL

Okay, back to 10YOM for a little bit before going horizontal.
Night all!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment